• Any person who is a resident of the State of Israel, 18 years of age or older, who is not legally incompetent (as well as a company legally incorporated according to the laws of the State of Israel and registered in the Registrar of Companies in Israel and all of whose shareholders and directors are adults over 18 years of age) who has a valid credit card from one of the credit companies below ( Visa, Mastercard, Isracard, Diners, American Express), and subject to approval of the transaction by the credit company, may perform an operation on the site.
• Despite what is written above, the website does not support rechargeable credit cards of K.A.L
• A buyer's order for the purchase of the drinks and their delivery will be accepted provided that all the following conditions are met: (1) the company's confirmation was received to the buyer's email address that the order was received, processed, and will be sent to the address he entered in his order form; (2) approval was given to carry out the transaction from the credit company; (3) ) the drinks ordered are in stock; (4) the address to which the delivery of the drinks was requested is in the list of distribution areas as defined below, (5) the buyer is a resident of Israel who is over 18 years of age, is not legally ineligible and, upon receiving the shipment, presented a valid identification document verifying this.
• When placing the order on the website, the buyer will be required to provide the following details: social security number/postal address, first and last name / company name, date of birth, phone number, address, email and method of payment.
Services policy and prices and making an order
• A buyer on the website will be able to add any item to the shopping basket after being impressed by it and its price.
• The buyer will be able to add and subtract details from the shopping basket at any time as well as change quantities. At the end of the order, you must enter the checkout in order to close the order and send it to the company.
• Receipt of an order from the buyer to purchase drinks will constitute an offer by the buyer to purchase them and acceptance of the offer will be done by sending an email by the company confirming the execution of the order and sending the drinks to the buyer's address, and all in accordance with the provisions of these regulations.
• A "large" order, as defined by the company, will require, in addition to the above, a special approval by the company, at its sole discretion, as a condition for its acceptance and the buyer will not have any demand and/or claim and/or claim in connection therewith. "Large order" in this context means: an order of ten (10) drinks or more.
• In the event that it is found that the beverages ordered by the purchaser are not in stock, the company will notify the purchaser via email and/or via telephone call (at the company's option) that the beverages are not in stock. In such a case, the purchaser may choose alternative beverages or receive the His money back, according to the buyer's choice.
• Unless otherwise stated, you may not double promotions on the site and the shopping cart can contain only one promotional coupon at any given time.
• When purchasing drinks on the site, the credit charge will be one-time and will be made immediately upon confirmation of the order by the company.
• The prices on the website include VAT, unless specifically stated otherwise.
• The company will be entitled to confirm, from time to time, if it deems appropriate, that the payment of the consideration will be repaid in several installments, with or without charging interest, and it will also be entitled to cancel and/or change its decision from time to time.
• The credit card details are transmitted through a secure server, where they are encrypted with SSL technology.
• In the event that the credit card company does not honor the charge, the company will not confirm to the buyer, via email, the execution of the order. If the order has been approved, despite the failure to honor the charge, the company will be entitled to cancel it and a notification will be sent to the buyer via email.
• It is clarified and emphasized that if an order is placed on the account of a "registered user", after which the charge is not honored by the credit company, the account of the "registered user" will be blocked until clarification and collection of the charge again by the company.
Buyer details and website security
• The hollanderdistillery.com website is secured with the most advanced technology in the world for content security. The details entered into the system are kept confidential, using the most advanced security methods and encryption systems available today. The transfer of information from the purchaser's personal computer to the Hollander Distillery computers is carried out with encrypted communication, which passes through an encrypted protocol (SSL).
• When placing an order for drinks advertised on the website, the purchaser will be required to enter details into the system such as: his personal details, order details, credit card details, etc. (hereinafter: "the information"). The company and the website and/or any of its operators and/or anyone on their behalf will not be responsible for the mistake made by the buyer when typing the details. Also, the aforementioned will not be directly or indirectly responsible for any liability in the event that the purchase details are not recorded in the system and/or for any technical and/or other problem that prevents operations on the site from being performed or that performs them incorrectly.
• Upon making the purchase on the website, the purchaser gives his consent that his personal details (such as: name, social security number, email address, etc.) will be stored in the company's databases, and all in accordance with the provisions of the law.
• The operation details on the website, including the order details and the buyer's details, will be transmitted using an encrypted security protocol (SSL) accepted in electronic commerce. These details will not be transferred by the company and the website operators to external parties, except to the clearing and credit card company, and this in order to complete the purchase operations performed by the purchaser and subject to the provisions of any law. Also, the company will not make any use of the details of the buyer's means of payment except to make a payment for a transaction and these details will not be transferred to any other party except for this purpose, except subject to the provisions of any law.
• As stated above, the company will not transfer the personal details of the buyer to a party external to the company, except if required to do so by an authorized authority from the state authorities, or by virtue of a judicial order, in accordance with the provisions of any law.
• Notwithstanding the above, the company will be entitled to transfer the personal details of a buyer to a third party in cases where: the buyer has committed an act or omission that harms and/or may harm the company and/or any third parties, the buyer has used the company's services to commit an illegal act, received by The company has a judicial order instructing it to hand over the buyer's details to a third party, in any dispute or legal proceedings, etc.
• Upon making a purchase on the site, the purchaser declares that he knows that typing in false information is a criminal offense and that legal measures may be taken against those who provide false information, including claims for damages for damages that may be caused to the site and/or to the site's owners and/or to its operators and/or to its managers and / or to whom on their behalf.
• The company will be entitled to use the buyer's personal information, without identifying the specific buyer, for the purpose of analyzing statistical information and presenting and/or handing it over to other parties without the need for his consent.
• The buyer declares that he is aware that since it is a matter of carrying out operations in an online environment, the company cannot guarantee absolute immunity against intrusion into its computers or disclosure of the stored information. If it is possible for a third party to penetrate the information kept by the company and/or misuse it, the purchaser will not have, directly or indirectly, any claim and/or demand and/or claim as a result of this against the company and/or anyone on its behalf.
• The company will be allowed to use "cookies" in order to provide the buyer with a fast and efficient service and to save the buyer from having to enter his personal information every time he enters the website.
• The buyer's credit card details will not be kept in the company's databases.
Shipments and delivery times:
Shipping fees - In addition to the prices of the drinks listed on the website, the purchaser on the website will be charged shipping fees in an amount that depends on the type and place of delivery. The company will be entitled, but not obliged, not to charge the buyer with shipping fees, at its sole discretion and the buyer will have no claim and/or demand in this regard. The company has the exclusive right to change the shipping prices from time to time, without prior notice.
Distribution areas - when ordering the drinks, the buyer will select the address for delivery from the updated list of distribution areas on the website (hereinafter: "the distribution areas"). The company has the exclusive right to change the distribution areas from time to time, without prior notice.
The delivery of the beverages purchased on the site is possible only when the requested address is within the distribution area, and as long as there is no technical and/or other obstacle preventing the delivery of the beverages.
Without deviating from the above, in any case that the company believes, according to its sole discretion, that there is abuse of its services and/or the ordering of its products, the company can decide not to supply drinks to the buyer and the buyer will not have any claim and/or demand and/or claim in connection with this.
Delivery times - unless otherwise determined by the company, delivery times are from Sunday to Thursday.
Delivery times in Eilat - unless otherwise determined by the company, delivery times are Sunday through Thursday, between the hours: 11:00-19:00 and on Fridays: 10:00-15:00 and in coordination with the buyer.
From the moment the order is confirmed via email as detailed above, the buyer will receive the shipment according to the delivery method that was selected. Delivery times may vary depending on the area of residence. **If you choose delivery method: "in the area", and the order is placed after 3:00 p.m., an additional business day will be added. Working days do not include Fridays, Saturdays, holiday eves and holidays and Sabbath days.Delivery times are subject to delays beyond the control of the company and "force majeure" events as defined below.
The shipment will be delivered to the buyer or the recipient of the order at the address specified by the buyer in the order only, subject to the presentation of a legal ID by the recipient of the order and being over 18 years of age.
In case the buyer is not present at the time of delivery at the requested address, the drinks will be returned to the company and an alternative date for delivery will be arranged with the buyer. If, on the new date agreed with the buyer, the buyer will not be present at the time of delivery at the requested address, the drinks will be returned to the company and the coordination of an alternative delivery date will be the responsibility of the buyer by calling the company and coordinating a new delivery date. In such a case, the buyer will be charged additional shipping fees according to the rates used by the company and the buyer will have no claim and/or demand in this regard. The company will be entitled, but not obligated, not to charge the buyer with shipping fees, at its sole discretion.
The company has the exclusive right to change the courier company from time to time and/or simultaneously use the services of another company, without prior notice.
Changing or canceling an order and returning drinks
• The buyer must check the contents of the shipment upon receipt, and make a comparison with both the order and the invoice sent to him at the time of purchase.
• Except for the types of drinks detailed below and except for drinks purchased as part of a sale, the purchaser will be entitled to cancel the order within 14 business days from the date of placing the order, subject to the return of the drinks closed and in their original packaging, when it has not been opened and/or not damaged, and that they have not been used in any way And they did not suffer any damage and also subject to the presentation of an invoice attesting to the actual execution of the order or other proof regarding the actual execution of the transaction, the date, the amount paid for it and the means of payment.
• A product purchased as a package (if it is considered a product that can be returned, see the above entry) will be returned as a package and individual products that make up the package must not be returned.
• If the cancellation or return of the order is not due to a defect or discrepancy, and after 14 business days from placing the order, the company will be entitled to collect from the buyer a cancellation/return fee at the rate of 7% of the order price as well as any payment collected from the company by the credit company for clearing the credit card of Also, in the event that the cancellation or return of the order is made after the order has already been delivered via delivery, the company will be entitled to collect from the buyer the applicable shipping fees as the case may be.
• Changing an order by the buyer will be subject to the company's consent at its sole discretion. Changing, canceling or returning the order will be done by phone only.
• The company will be entitled, at its sole discretion, to cancel an order, for any reason whatsoever, without the need for justification or advance notification, even if the user has already received an email notification of the purchase confirmation. will not be communicated to the buyer by telephone, and he will not have any claim and/or claim and/or demand against the company for its cancellation of the deal. The buyer will not be entitled to any compensation from the company for the aforementioned cancellation and/or change.
• In case of cancellation of the order by the company, the buyer will be credited with paying the amount of the order, and in case of a change approved by the company, the buyer will be charged or credited, respectively, according to the changed order.
• The company will be entitled to withdraw from the execution of a purchase contract between the buyer and the company, upon notification to the buyer, due to a pen error or other technical error.
• Without detracting from the above, if factors and/or events beyond the control of the company and/or the owners of the site and/or its operators delay and/or prevent the provision of the service and/or the sale of the drinks and/or their supply and/or delivery and/or transportation , in full or in part, and in any way and/or at the appointed times, and/or if malfunctions occur in the computing and/or telephone systems and/or any other communication factor during the completion of the purchase process, and/or if due to hostilities and/or a strike and/or or shutdown and/or the mobilization of reserves on a special scale and/or bad weather and/or any other factor that constitutes force majeure will prevent and/or delay and/or damage the process of purchasing the drinks, their delivery, transportation, supply and sale, the company may announce a cancellation the purchase, in whole or in part or for a delay in its delivery and the buyer will not have any claim, claim, or demand as a result (hereinafter: "Force Majeure").
Improper use of the site
• Anyone who makes inappropriate use of the website undertakes to indemnify and compensate the company and/or the owners of the website and/or its founders and/or any of its operators and/or any of its managers and/or anyone on their behalf for any claim and/or expense and/or damages of any kind and type Any including legal expenses, which will be incurred by the company/or the owners of the website and/or its founders and/or any of its operators and/or any of its managers and/or anyone on their behalf and this immediately upon their first demand.
Ownership and retention of rights
• The site contains various contents protected by copyrights, trademarks and other property rights, including text, images, graphics, etc., some of which are owned by the company and some of which are owned by others. A buyer and/or any third party performing operations on the site may not change, publish , transmit or transfer, and use the website or part of it to create another work or to exploit the website, and/or the content of the website, in whole or in part for any purpose, except for the purpose for which the website was created.
• The site and its contents are intended solely for the purposes of selling the beverages offered for sale within it, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell and/or display material contained in the site unless permission is given in advance in writing from the company.
• Do not copy and use and/or allow others to use, in any way, content from the site, including on other websites in electronic publications, print publications, etc.
Law and Jurisdiction
• The law applicable to these regulations and/or to any action and/or to a conflict arising from it, is Israeli law only.
• Any dispute of any kind and type between a surfer and/or purchaser on the website and the company and/or the website due to an activity and/or issue of any kind and type arising from and/or related to the company and/or the website will be settled in Israel, in the competent court in the city of Jerusalem, which is given the sole authority to discuss it.
**The confirmation of the order is subject to the approval of the credit company
***The company has the right not to deliver an order at its sole discretion